Location: Courtyard by Marriott Stockholm Kungsholmen
“The world biotechnology conference is organized in Stockholm to build a collaborative relationship and work toward the shared objective of creating a sustainable world. Stockholm is a global, diverse, and vibrant venue with great places to have fun.
Biotech Stockholm aims to be the common platform where international scientists, industrials, and investors from over 20 countries and diverse disciplines come together to discuss and share ideas and recent developments in biotechnology research and industries.
Biotech Stockholm is designed to offer the latest applied research and development trends.
Type of sessions
- Keynote Presentations
- Oral Presentations
- Poster sessions
Aim of the conference:
- To discuss the advancing knowledge and latest techniques in fields of biomedicine, crop improvement, renewable chemicals, polymer biotechnology, synthetic biology, novel enzymes, food ingredients, biofuels, environmental protection/remediation, biopharmaceuticals and biopesticide production.
- Sharing of scientific knowledge and experience in all areas of biotechnology and related scientific fields.
- Strengthening and expanding the human network of all involved in this field in Europe, USA, Asia, UK, Sweden and globally.
- Providing opportunities for young researchers for their professional development.
- Identify knowledge gaps that need to be filled, providing a forum for scientific exchanges on recent advances in biotech research.
- Global voice – To bring solidarity and cooperation across the profession in collaboration with other stakeholders.”